Frustration, depression, anxiety, fear, anger, stress, disappointments, loneliness, hunger.
Why do I have to sleep on an empty stomach? Why can't I have sex? Why can't I have a better place to sleep, a fan, perhaps, like those rich people have? Some clean water may be, I am a human for Pete's sake!
My roof drips in rain, flies away in a windstorm; my small room burns up in summer and freezes down in winter. Why can't I just have a motorbike to travel? Why do I have to ride a bicycle? Why can't I get a reasonable job just enough to live respectfully?
Why can't I have a car? An air conditioner, a heater? A better job? Why do I have to listen to 10 bosses, and be degraded by all, including the customers? Don't I deserve some respect? Some degree of peace?
What of my children? How would they study? How would she marry? How can I find good match for her?
I am lonely having none who would love me or whom I could love. No friends with whom to share. No lover to speak of. No one wants to marry me. Or even think about me. I am insignificant. Or may be I am not insignificant I am very special but this world does not value it. Why don't my parents allow me to go out with my friends? I have neither the time nor the energy to have fun after a 12 hours shift at work.
I am ugly, I am fat; I am too thin. Why the f**k do I have this small forehead which makes me my face and hairs look all weird? Large forehead can you please go away? God, Why did you have to give me these small pesky breasts?! And why the heck did one have to be smaller than the other? Why is my belly all flabby, no matter what I try! Why can't I be thin?
Why am I black? What did I ever do to deserve this? Why couldn't I have been white like those gori chitti girls? Why am I weak unlike those lucky guys born with strong bodies?
Why can't I study what I like? Why can't I get the job I am capable, willing with all my heart to work on?
Such an idiot of a boss, I could have done his job a hundred-fold better. And all he does is shout at me. Order me around. I wish I could set up my own business. Live a peaceful life. Why is my business not working. I have done everything I could but there just aren't enough customers. I need to send my kids to better school, college, university.
He has a Samsung Galaxy s5 and I only an s4. What would he think of me? I need a better phone!
What if they notice I am wearing the same clothes I wore a month ago? I need to fit in, in-fact show that I am better. I need a more expensive watch, better clothes, costly shoes. No style, no class without them.
If anyone is even part-human. They would have thought one of these things, at least, at some point in their life. Everyone is fighting the god-damned battle of life. Everyone is just trying to survive and everyone has to handle as many problems in life as you do.
Every day, each of us gets up to face those disorders above; feel frustrated and angry at our helplessness; depressed, anxious, fearful of our future; disappointed and stressed out by the day; face loneliness, bear hunger and toil through hardships. All of us want to take it out somewhere, anywhere. Everbody wants to win. Everybody wants peace and pleasure and happiness.
The difference, then, lies in how the heck you do it. A guy in a multi-player game once told me. All of us want to player-kill others that's how you win, that's what we play the game for. The difference lies in how you do it. Some kill the weak. Others kill the one who kill the weak.
So grow a pair of balls and don't try to kill the people you deem weak. Don't take it out on those whom you think are somehow lower than you. You are not cool if you laugh at someone and 10 people laugh with you. You are all just a bunch sadistic a** holes.
No matter what your ego tells you, no matter how beautiful, intelligent or remarkable you think you are if someone is alive and alongside you after passing through the same 14 billion years of evolution, after passing through dinosaur's piss and Shakespeare's farts, as your unworthy atoms did. How do you think you are remarkable and cool as compared to him, again? You are simply not, just not special! Not as compared to any human.
Learn some empathy, show some kindness and next time you think someone is stupid, black, ugly, fat, uncultured or less sophisticated than you. If you deride someone's body or clothes or the things they have no freaking control over and if you ever feel a speck of superiority over others. Just remind yourself that once you might have been nothing but dinosaur's piss and Shakespeare's farts.
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment